打印

[交流] To all the AV's lovers out there!

To all the AV's lovers out there!

I wish to share some great exprerience here, and it's dedicated to all you AV junkies. By here I'm not trying to change your choices but to build more viewing exprecience!
From the downloading counts, it's show most of the members preferred Japan's AV, is there any good reasons why? Because the actresses are Asian like us or the shooting technics they used? Why are Asian men stick to just Japan's AV ratter then going for more viewing choices? We knows it's sound funny but it's true!
Everybody knew all this America/Europe's AV are getting from bad to worst! The reason to all this is because most of the actresses looks more like Pros and they're faking it (very worst part of acting)! The Quality of girls are going down, some even looks like street hookers! What make it even worst is there are no more Artistics or even a story line to most of the film. For this part, I counld not aggred more. But now, even the great American have gain and learn from the Best!
Is there anyone fimiliar with the term P.O.V (Point of View)? Yes, it's the technics used by most Japan's AV nowdays. P.O.V is a way to shoot from the acter's view and by applying to this, we viewer can feel more addapted to the film and it's a good one too!
For you all that are still interested and are willing to give America/Europe's AV a chance, here comes the good news! P.O.V is very famous in American AV industries nowdays, more and more company are producing this kind of AV, but some can be very... just leave it alone I might say. I've tried a few and willing to make this dicision...  Go look for P.O.V filem in the A/E section and look for names like Mike John or 'Squirt for Me P.O.V' series, by far they're still the best! And yes! one more thing, most of the girls in the mention series are also Amatures! (like the Japanesse)
So, life is to short to just sticking to one choice. Give them a change and also take some risk (not the danger type). Try it! I believe most of you will be glad after this!
Happy Viewing guys!!

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-7-3 19:36