打印

[交流] To all the AV's lovers out there!

To all the AV's lovers out there!

I wish to share some great exprerience here, and it's dedicated to all you AV junkies. By here I'm not trying to change your choices but to build more viewing exprecience!
From the downloading counts, it's show most of the members preferred Japan's AV, is there any good reasons why? Because the actresses are Asian like us or the shooting technics they used? Why are Asian men stick to just Japan's AV ratter then going for more viewing choices? We knows it's sound funny but it's true!
Everybody knew all this America/Europe's AV are getting from bad to worst! The reason to all this is because most of the actresses looks more like Pros and they're faking it (very worst part of acting)! The Quality of girls are going down, some even looks like street hookers! What make it even worst is there are no more Artistics or even a story line to most of the film. For this part, I counld not aggred more. But now, even the great American have gain and learn from the Best!
Is there anyone fimiliar with the term P.O.V (Point of View)? Yes, it's the technics used by most Japan's AV nowdays. P.O.V is a way to shoot from the acter's view and by applying to this, we viewer can feel more addapted to the film and it's a good one too!
For you all that are still interested and are willing to give America/Europe's AV a chance, here comes the good news! P.O.V is very famous in American AV industries nowdays, more and more company are producing this kind of AV, but some can be very... just leave it alone I might say. I've tried a few and willing to make this dicision...  Go look for P.O.V filem in the A/E section and look for names like Mike John or 'Squirt for Me P.O.V' series, by far they're still the best! And yes! one more thing, most of the girls in the mention series are also Amatures! (like the Japanesse)
So, life is to short to just sticking to one choice. Give them a change and also take some risk (not the danger type). Try it! I believe most of you will be glad after this!
Happy Viewing guys!!

兄弟估计你是长久旅居国外的,不知道认不认识中文。如果不认识,那就是对牛弹琴了,姑且认为你能认识中文。
看了你的帖子,分享了你的看法和经验,针对你的看法我想和你探讨一下。
1、你说来论坛的兄弟们喜欢日本AV的居多,也分析了一些原因。我觉得大家喜欢看日本AV确实有些亚洲情节在内。
不过这或许也是本论坛的特点,我也感觉论坛在亚洲AV这些板块发展的不错,新帖子更新很快。欧美AV板块是有待提高和发展。不过我们论坛还有转贴区,每天这些板块的新帖子也不少,同样可以获得很多不错的片子。
2、兄弟你说现在欧美的AV片子质量有所下降。我也同样感觉到。我也希望看到的片子全是唯美大作!
3、关于 P.O.V 我没有全明白意思,是否就是我们说的“有码无码”问题?感觉像是这个意思。
4、人和人的观点和欣赏角度不同,所以个人认为哪种类型AV的出现必然有它的道理,自己去寻找自己喜欢的吧!
5、兄弟以后发贴别发这里了,这里是建议和帮助区。你可以在AV讨论区发表你的看法和帖子。

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-7-1 20:01